Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Data Center Management
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
1 - 25 of 62 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by APC by Schneider Electric
UPS Buying Guide
- (Free Research) This buying guide steps you through the process of selecting the best UPS for your environment, including how to choose the right type of system, what factors to consider and examples of midrange UPS specs for comparison.
November 02, 2011
by Quantum Corporation
Webcast Transcript: 7 Questions You Must Ask Before Buying a VM Protection Product
- (Free Research) Check out this presentation transcript for 7 key questions to ask yourself before buying a VM protection product. These questions will not only help you ensure you’re buying a product that works, but buying a product that will optimise your virtual data protection without requiring you to redesign your data centre.
March 14, 2012
VMware Backup Software and a vSphere Backup Solution Checklist
- (Free Research) Buying backup software for a virtualized environment is way more complicated than buying software for traditional servers. Before you go out and explore the different backup options available, check out the VMware backup software and vSphere backup solution checklist featured in this E-Guide.
December 01, 2011
by Quantum Corporation
General Backup Purchasing Considerations
- (Free Research) This chapter discusses the process of evaluating and purchasing backup products. Also discussed are the issues to be aware of during this process, such as recovery deadlines, scalability, security, and more.
by Symantec Corporation
Symantec CEO: "We'll Win in Virtual Backup and the Cloud"
- (Free Research) In this interview with SearchDataBackup.com, Symantec CEO Enrique Salem explores the cloud’s role in modern backup and why he expects backup appliances will eventually make up the bulk of backup implementations. Read now to learn more.
by Quantum Corporation
E-Guide: Chapter 1: Quick Tutorial For Evaluating Backup Products
- (Free Research) This chapter from this SearchDataBackup.com best practices backup guide walks you through the process of evaluating and purchasing backup products. This backup product buying guide lists the criteria involved in selecting backup products for each backup product category and offers product specifications that will help you compare products.
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
About to Buy Guide: Backup Software for Exchange
- (Free Research) In this Exchange backup software guide, learn where and why third-party backups are necessary. We'll also discuss key features and functionality of the biggest players and what interested buyers should look for.
About to Buy Guide: Building a Business Case for DR
- (Free Research) Are you a CIO looking to justify your DR project to upper management? This Q&A with Paul Kirvan, a consultant with more than 20 years of experience in business continuity management, will give you a perspective on the overall issue of DR and why your organization should implement a documented backup plan.
by Veeam Software
About to Buy Guide: VMware Disaster Recovery Tools
- (Free Research) This expert buyer's guide provides step-by-step tips and strategies for selecting the best DR tools for your virtualized environment. Discover how to weigh the costs and advantages of both native and third-party DR tools while avoiding common pitfalls, and find out how the cloud could figure into your DR strategy.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Bring together the best of HP Converged Storage
- (Free Research) Access this is a seven page data sheet that includes details on all of the components of the HP StorSystem, including capability claims, technical specs, breakdowns of all the software suites available, descriptions of the service options available – and even resources on how to buy, finance and get product training.
IT Services Purchase Intentions 2013
- (Free Research) This survey of over 130 European IT professionals from Computer Weekly and TechTarget examines company's buying plans for IT services in 2013.
by Red Hat
Maximize Your Storage Spend by Doing More with Less - Transcript
- (Free Research) Download this presentation transcript to discover how to free yourself from vendor lock-in by expensive proprietary storage hardware companies, and learn how you can take advantage of today's new wave of storage buying. Find out how you can do more with your existing storage and spend less time and money to accommodate changing workloads.
by CommVault Systems, Inc.
2013 Virtual Server Backup Software Buyer’s Guide
- (Free Research) This buyer's guide provides a comprehensive list of virtual server backup software solutions available today and explores what features they offer in the form of detailed, standardized data sheets that can assist you in making an informed decision in regards to your backup and recovery solutions.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Strategies
- (Free Research) CIOs are finding that effective BC and DR plans hinge on an understanding of emerging technologies and confidence in their supply chains. This white paper will look at the ways in which companies can implement some of these new technologies to help improve everyday business.
by Vision Solutions
Lightning Fast Recovery to and from the Cloud
- (Free Research) The right way to evaluate the quality of your system and data protection is to evaluate the Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective. These metrics define how long you think it will take you to get back online and how current the data has to be. Read this white paper to learn more.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.