Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Database Migration and Conversion/ EDT
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Availability, Performance and Problem Management
1 - 25 of 492 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Time and attendance records collected in your JobClocks and/or PocketClocks are easily transferred into TimeSummit software, automatically assembled and presented to you in clear, concise reports.
by Iron Mountain
Ten benefits for health care practices in EHR selection
- (Free Research) For health care facilities still pondering a move to electronic health records, this E-Guide provides a list of 10 EHR benefits that should serve as further incentive toward making the switch.
March 27, 2012
by CommVault Systems, Inc.
Game Changer: Unlocking Employee Access to Information
- (Free Research) In this brief white paper, you will discover a game changing approach to reducing the time it takes to manage, secure, back up, and archive sensitive data. Find out how a consolidated end-to-end data management platform can provide self-serve access to data while simplifying back-end administration.
November 30, 2012
by Iron Mountain
Case Study: Protection and Replication for Remote Data Sources
- (Free Research) Employees sometimes lose track of their laptops, either through misplacing them or through theft. One of the main concerns of IT was to protect vital business data on laptops, to prevent that data from falling into the wrong hands, and also to get the employee's system working again. Read this case study to learn one company's solution.
May 16, 2011
by AppAssure Software, Inc.
Great Things Happen on the Road to Disaster Recovery
- (Free Research) In the event of a disaster, Raycom needed to be able to minimize downtime and recover their systems quickly. Read this case study and discover how Replay AppImage can restore Exchange data and provide reliable backup.
April 10, 2009
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Network Security Checklist
- (Free Research) Every SMB should have a written (and thoughtfully prepared) network-security plan in place. This white paper provides tips to help you develop one for your company.
February 28, 2008
Latest IT bonus figures - what are IT professionals earning ?
- (Free Research) Bonus payments have long been a feature of the reward package for most IT professionals, but when the UKeconomy went into freefall during late 2008, many employers either reduced such payments or did away withthem altogether.
November 18, 2010
by Dell Software
Post-Migration Best Practices: Exchange Environment Operation
- (Free Research) In this Quest white paper, discover best practices - straight from Industry experts Nelson Ruest and Danielle Ruest - to help you have a successful post-migration operation. Learn why you MUST have the same level of post-migration planning that you had for pre-migration, and discover four key aspects of post-migration management you must know.
April 11, 2011
by Dell Software
How to Migrate to Oracle 11g with Minimal Downtime
- (Free Research) Upgrading databases isn’t easy – in fact, performing a successful upgrade while minimizing downtime is especially difficult! Eliminate upgrade failures while reducing workflow delays – and save yourself the headaches of upgrading databases. Read this white paper today.
July 01, 2010
by Double-Take Software
Protecting and Enhancing SQL Server With Double-Take Availability
- (Free Research) Double-Take Software provides organizations with a solution that offers distinct recovery and protection advantages over manual Microsoft SQL built-in replication capabilities: Double-Take Availability saves more data real-time and restores that data in a much faster manner.
by EMC Corporation
Backup and Recovery for Microsoft SQL
- (Free Research) This white paper maps out how EMC Data Domain deduplication storage systems preserves data integrity, meets stringent RTO/RPO objectives, and integrates easily into a multitude of active SQL or third-party backup environments.
by Dell Software
Building higher IT business continuity in the face of disaster
- (Free Research) In the past, one- or two-day outages were cause for concern. Today, an outage of a few hours can cripple your organization. It's not just your employees who are affected; partners and customers also link to your IT operation through email and database applications. Make sure you're up to date on operational continuity: Read the White Paper
by Regan Technologies
e-Guide: Oracle Backup and Recovery Best Practices
- (Free Research) Backing and managing data efficiently is becoming one of the most important tasks a backup/storage administrator deals with. IT professionals have been seeking and searching for better ways to manage and refresh their testing and development strategies. Download this guide to learn more.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.