Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Data Center Management
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
1 - 25 of 470 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
IPV6 Transition – Why the rush ?
- (Free Research) This report from Ovum warns that enterprises need to recognise that they will need to move to IPv6, even if they have IPv4 addresses available. They should treat IPv6 like any other disaster recovery plan.
December 01, 2011
UK IT priorities 2012
- (Free Research) This exclusive Computer Weekly research reveals how UK IT departments are prioritising their budgets in 2012, which technologies they are investing in, and the impact of cloud computing, mobile and other disruptive technology on their IT strategies.
August 24, 2012
by Google Apps
Cloud Computing - What is its Potential Value for Your Company?
- (Free Research) Content provided by Google. This paper examines whether cloud computing makes good business sense for your company. Ultimately, you may find that moving your data to the cloud actually improves security, scalability, access, and disaster recovery.
by Global Knowledge
10 Security Concerns for Cloud Computing
- (Free Research) Read this paper to learn the many benefits of cloud computing as well as the 10 security concerns that need to be addressed when considering moving critical applications and sensitive data to public and shared cloud environments.
by Cisco Systems
Network Foundation - Cisco 1700 Series
Cisco 1700 Series modular routers are ideal for enterprise small branch offices and small and medium-sized businesses that need secure access to business applications, network resources, and Internet services. The Cisco 1700 Series delivers fast, reliable and secure Internet/network access through a wide-range of high-speed WAN access technologies.
Cloud Computing - What is its Potential Value for Your Company?
- (Free Research) This paper examines whether cloud computing makes good business sense for your company. Ultimately, you may find that moving your data to the cloud actually improves security, scalability, access, and disaster recovery.
by SafeNet, Inc.
Five Threats to Data Security and How to Protect against Them
- (Free Research) The purpose of this paper is to examine five specific risks to data security, showing where and how confidential data may be vulnerable - and how you can protect your business against these threats.
Intel Cloud Builders Guide: Scale out Storage with EMC Atmos
- (Free Research) With the emergence of cloud computing, businesses are looking to increase their storage capacity to support the increase in digital content . Access this white paper to learn how about scale-out-storage initiatives that will benefit your business.
by GFI Software
GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP/Lotus -- 30-day Trial
- (Free Research) Fax servers can make sending and receiving faxes an efficient, simple and cheaper process. The problems with manual faxing are solved because GFI FAXmaker allows users to receive and send faxes directly from their email client. Download this 30-day trial version to see how GFI FAXmaker can save valuable time for IT administrators and managers.
by Riverbed Technology, Inc.
Data Storage in the Cloud - Can You Afford Not To?
- (Free Research) Storing data in the cloud overcomes a serious challenge for IT departments: how to manage the vast, and ever-growing, amount of data that must be protected. This paper makes the business case for cloud storage, outlining where capital and operational costs can be eliminated or avoided by using the cloud for backup and archive storage.
by Sophos, Inc.
Free yourself to do more, while securing your business simply and cost-effectively
- (Free Research) It's vital for businesses to secure their systems and data against a growing field of threats. However, implementing and maintaining full-spectrum protection can be a heavy drain on financial and human resources if not done right. Read this whitepaper to learn how a more efficient approach to security can free up much needed resources.
Neverfail Heartbeat Failover Engine
- (Free Research) Check out this white paper to explore a business continuity solution that continuously keeps your applications up in the face of any threat to system availability.
by Oracle Corporation
Cloud-Stored Offsite Database Backups
- (Free Research) Cloud backups are the right protection for databases running within the compute Cloud. Read this white paper to learn about how Cloud storage can be a benefit to your organization.
IP Telephony: Reliability You Can Count On
- (Free Research) This paper examines the effects of three different architectures on the ability to deliver IP-based telephony systems that are both highly available and cost effective.
by Dell | EqualLogic
Prescription for Growth
- (Free Research) Dell storage helped Navicure reduce disaster recovery site deployment time by 75 percent and automated the planning, testing, and deployment of a disaster recovery solution using VMware® SRM software and Dell EqualLogic SRM Adapters.
by Symantec Corporation
Overcoming Applications Barriers to Windows 7 Migration
- (Free Research) This paper outlines the applications barrier to Windows 7 migration, explores alternative ways to resolve it, presents Altiris Deployment Solution, and illustrates its compelling advantages for your Windows 7 migration and beyond.
by Excel Meridian Data, Inc.
The DataNAS XP is designed with performance in mind integrating Pentium Technology, Gigabit connectivity and low cost IDE resources to produce a reliable and economical NAS Filer. The DataNAS XP is scalable from 240GB to 2TB of storage capacity and provides unified file data access for your mixed environment clients without expensive licenses.
by Silver Peak
How to Accurately Detect and Correct Packet Loss
- (Free Research) This paper explains how packet loss can be properly measured throughout an enterprise, and what can be done to mitigate its effects in real-time.
Optimize Performance of Datacenter to Datacenter Traffic
- (Free Research) Traffic between datacenters is growing at an accelerating rate. As throughput expands, the rate at which costs increase rises as well. A WAN optimization solution can help get backups and database synchronizations completed on time - without hurting VoIP or internet backhaul. Read on to learn more.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.