Topics Related to Your Search
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Backup Systems and Services
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Data Center Management
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
1 - 25 of 418 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Enabling rapid and effective IT recovery
- (Free Research) This report from analyst, Freeform Dynamics, offers 7 key enablers of effective IT disaster recovery for IT department's in small and medium companies.
by AvePoint, Inc.
Purdue Pharma L.P. Deploys DocAve® to Protect and Manage its SharePoint Infrastructure
- (Free Research) Purdue Pharma L.P. have an expansive, diverse, and geographically distributed network of employees, partners, and associated firms who must collaborate extensively. See how they turned to DocAve to dramatically reduce time and resources required for granular restores and improve end-user confidence and accelerated Sharepoint adoption.
by Nasuni Corporation
Addressing the Storage Challenges of Litigation Support
- (Free Research) This informative resource explores how one litigation firm easily and affordably implemented a cloud storage solution that delivers the forever access to files that their attorneys expect, with complete data protection and the ability to restore instantly any file, folder, or directory for every office in the firm. Read on to learn more.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
HP Key Strategies for Successful Customer CMDB Implementations.
- (Free Research) To meet the increasing pressures of high availability and performance requirements, many IT groups are adopting IT Service Management ITSM, and change and configuration management CCM strategies. This paper lays out successful approaches.
by EMC Backup and Recovery Solutions
IDC: Modernizing Backups to Accelerate the Journey to Virtualization
- (Free Research) In this paper, IDC examines solutions from EMC and explains how they speed the benefits of virtualization while modernizing the backup and recovery process. EMC solutions have been optimized for the virtual environment, meaning a firm's backup and recovery processes can be modernized simultaneously with a firm's journey to virtualization.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco Continuous Data Protection for Files
- (Free Research) Most analysts, including Enterprise Strategy Group, agree that performing only a periodic backup leaves data at risk, and they find that this is a major concern among the IT professionals they survey. The answer to this concern is Cisco Small Business Network Storage Systems (NSS) and Cisco Continuous Data Protection (CDP) for Files software.
Storage Magazine: September
- (Free Research) In the September 2013 issue of Storage magazine, our experts share tips for choosing a VM backup app in today's market, reveal the results of our eighth Quality Awards for midrange arrays and much more!
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.