Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Data Center Management
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
1 - 25 of 429 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Hewlett-Packard Limited
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain Moves to Cloud Services with HP CloudSystem
- (Free Research) Read this case study to learn how RPC LLC, a UK-based law firm, found cloud technology refuge in HP's Cloud System. With business benefits like faster routine operations and maintenance, reduced costs, and secure mission-critical data, they were able to, accelerate time-to-market, increase storage capacity, enhance disaster recovery, and more.
August 17, 2012
by Hewlett-Packard Limited
Shoosmiths Entrusts Vital Business Continuity Plans to HP
- (Free Research) Shoosmiths is one of the UK's largest law firms with 8 offices, more than 100 partners and more than 1,200 staff. This short white paper explores how Shoosmith was able to seamlessly impelament a new, state-of-the-art business continuity consultancy service, including business impact analysis and risk assessment. Read now to learn more.
October 29, 2010
by Dell and VMware
Scalable Storage Gives Law Firm Dickinson Wright Stronger Foundation for Growth
- (Free Research) Learn how a 530-employee law firm transformed a sprawl of physical servers with DAS into a cost-efficient, reliable infrastructure that allowed for an estimated seven-figure software cost avoidance, one-hour DR and seven locations to be equipped with SAN and DR - for the price of one.
June 01, 2012
Computer Weekly – 7 May 2013:Public cloud is ready for business
- (Free Research) In this week's Computer Weekly: Amazon and Microsoft earn $5bn in public cloud revenue – we ask if public cloud is now ready for the mainstream. Banks face huge challenges replacing legacy IT – but is the short-term nature of CIOs hindering progress? And we look at how user experience can deliver return on investment for IT. Read the issue now.
May 07, 2013
by AvePoint, Inc.
Purdue Pharma L.P. Deploys DocAve® to Protect and Manage its SharePoint Infrastructure
- (Free Research) Purdue Pharma L.P. have an expansive, diverse, and geographically distributed network of employees, partners, and associated firms who must collaborate extensively. See how they turned to DocAve to dramatically reduce time and resources required for granular restores and improve end-user confidence and accelerated Sharepoint adoption.
February 04, 2010
Enabling rapid and effective IT recovery
- (Free Research) This report from analyst, Freeform Dynamics, offers 7 key enablers of effective IT disaster recovery for IT department's in small and medium companies.
by Dell, Inc.
Investment firm reduces risk, increases customer confidence
- (Free Research) Ashford Capital Management provides investment advisory services to individuals and organizations all over the world. This short case study explores how Ashford easily and affordably implemented a modern, worry-free backup and disaster recovery solution and the benefits they now enjoy
by EMC Backup and Recovery Solutions
IDC: Modernizing Backups to Accelerate the Journey to Virtualization
- (Free Research) In this paper, IDC examines solutions from EMC and explains how they speed the benefits of virtualization while modernizing the backup and recovery process. EMC solutions have been optimized for the virtual environment, meaning a firm's backup and recovery processes can be modernized simultaneously with a firm's journey to virtualization.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
HP Key Strategies for Successful Customer CMDB Implementations.
- (Free Research) To meet the increasing pressures of high availability and performance requirements, many IT groups are adopting IT Service Management ITSM, and change and configuration management CCM strategies. This paper lays out successful approaches.
by Dell and VMware
Dickinson Wright PLLC
- (Free Research) This short video explores how a global law firm deployed a virtual environment and paired it with a next-generation storage system to reduce their recovery time, improve their productivity and cut their costs.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco Continuous Data Protection for Files
- (Free Research) Most analysts, including Enterprise Strategy Group, agree that performing only a periodic backup leaves data at risk, and they find that this is a major concern among the IT professionals they survey. The answer to this concern is Cisco Small Business Network Storage Systems (NSS) and Cisco Continuous Data Protection (CDP) for Files software.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.