Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Availability, Performance and Problem Management
1 - 25 of 100 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Choosing a Remote DBA instead of a Full-time Consultant?
- (Free Research) Relational databases like Oracle grow 3x to 5x in size every three years, but most are not backed up properly. Learn about one of the newest trends in the industry: to outsource or out-task to your database administration needs.
About to Buy Guide: Building a Business Case for DR
- (Free Research) Are you a CIO looking to justify your DR project to upper management? This Q&A with Paul Kirvan, a consultant with more than 20 years of experience in business continuity management, will give you a perspective on the overall issue of DR and why your organization should implement a documented backup plan.
by Dell Compellent
Presentation Transcript: Tiered Data Storage
- (Free Research) In this presentation transcript, Ashish Nadkarni, Senior Analyst and Consultant at Taneja, explores the three tiers that are typically the most beneficial for SMBs: primary, secondary, and tape.
by Quantum Corporation
What you should know about cloud backup security
- (Free Research) Kevin Beaver, information security consultant with Principle Logic LLC, outlines security issues to consider when deploying cloud or online backup.
by Quantum Corporation
Ensuring proper data deletion or destruction of backup media
- (Free Research) Kevin Beaver, information security consultant with Principle Logic LLC, discusses the importance of proper data deletion/destruction for backup media, data deletion options in the market today, and who really needs to be worried about data destruction in this recording.
by Quantum Corporation
Restoring deduplicated data today
- (Free Research) James Brissenden, Sr. Strategy Consultant at GlassHouse Technologies, discusses the issues surrounding restoring deduplicated data in this podcast.
by EMC Corporation
Network-Attached Storage FAQ
- (Free Research) Though network-attached storage (NAS) offers a number of benefits, it also presents some challenges. Ashish Nadkarni, Principal Consultant with GlassHouse Technologies Inc., discusses the pros and cons of using NAS in an SMB environment and offers some best practices.
E-Guide: Criteria for Staffing a Disaster Recovery Site
- (Free Research) In this Q&A Harvey Betan, an independent business continuity consultant, discusses what you need to remember when staffing a DR site, and what to do to ensure your recovery site runs smoothly.
Presentation Transcript: Staffing a Disaster Recovery Site
- (Free Research) This presentation transcript of Harvey Betan, an independent business continuity consultant, discusses what you need to remember when staffing a DR site, and what to do to ensure your recovery site runs smoothly in this Q&A.
by Dell and VMware
Disaster Recovery: A CIO’s First Line of Defense
- (Free Research) Access this e-guide for an expert Q&A discussion with independent consultant and auditor, Paul Kirvan, on developing an effective disaster recovery and business continuity plan. In addition, compare the gains and losses for today's DR management.
by Dell Software
Recovery Manager for Active Directory
Quest Recovery Manager for Active Directory offers an easy-to-use solution for fast, granular, online recovery of Active Directory (AD) in the event of inadvertent modification of AD due to software failure or human error.
by Dell, Inc.
Whitepaper: Dell Storage Selection Guidelines for Oracle Databases
- (Free Research) Dell strives to simplify IT in order to reduce complexity in data centers and has a broad storage product portfolio to meet database customers' needs. These storage selection guidelines will help administrators choose an appropriate storage technology based on their requirements.
IT Services Purchase Intentions 2013
- (Free Research) This survey of over 130 European IT professionals from Computer Weekly and TechTarget examines company's buying plans for IT services in 2013.
by Dell and Microsoft
E-Guide: BI Technologies in SQL Server 2012
- (Free Research) Are the new big data analytics and business intelligence (BI) features in SQL Server 2012 worth the cost of an upgrade for your organization? Is SQL Server's native backup compression or a third-party product best suited to your data warehousing needs? Read this e-guide to find expert advice on both of these questions.
Time and attendance records collected in your JobClocks and/or PocketClocks are easily transferred into TimeSummit software, automatically assembled and presented to you in clear, concise reports.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.