Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Data Center Management
Tape Drives and Libraries
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
1 - 25 of 463 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by ROC Software
ROC Maestro for Open Systems
ROC Maestro for Open Systems, a key component of the ROC Enterprise Suite™, provides a very easy method for scheduling and managing workloads, processes, dependencies and events across complex, heterogeneous IT environments.
Time and attendance records collected in your JobClocks and/or PocketClocks are easily transferred into TimeSummit software, automatically assembled and presented to you in clear, concise reports.
by Cisco Systems
Network Foundation - Cisco 1700 Series
Cisco 1700 Series modular routers are ideal for enterprise small branch offices and small and medium-sized businesses that need secure access to business applications, network resources, and Internet services. The Cisco 1700 Series delivers fast, reliable and secure Internet/network access through a wide-range of high-speed WAN access technologies.
IPV6 Transition – Why the rush ?
- (Free Research) This report from Ovum warns that enterprises need to recognise that they will need to move to IPv6, even if they have IPv4 addresses available. They should treat IPv6 like any other disaster recovery plan.
December 01, 2011
by Silver Peak
How to Accurately Detect and Correct Packet Loss
- (Free Research) This paper explains how packet loss can be properly measured throughout an enterprise, and what can be done to mitigate its effects in real-time.
December 31, 2010
by Avaya Inc.
Best Practices for Home Agents
- (Free Research) Employing home agents allows you to expand and improve your call center team. And they can be a form of insurance to keep your business running if disaster strikes. This white paper contains best practices for developing a Home Agents program.
by Dell, Inc.
iSCSI for TL-Series Tape Libraries
- (Free Research) To supplement the growth in iSCSI SANs, Dell has introduced an iSCSI-to-SAS bridge card for the TL-series of tape libraries. This allows a customer to directly attach a tape backup target to their iSCSI 1Gb Ethernet SAN with little to no degradation in transfer speed. This white paper explores
this setup and configuration.
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Maximizing IT Value by Using High-End Server Processors
- (Free Research) Intel IT has standardized on Intel® Xeon® processors with a core frequency of 3 GHz for two-socket servers for design computing and enterprise server virtualization.
by Dell Software
Recovery Manager for Active Directory
Quest Recovery Manager for Active Directory offers an easy-to-use solution for fast, granular, online recovery of Active Directory (AD) in the event of inadvertent modification of AD due to software failure or human error.
by EMC Backup and Recovery Solutions
Presentation Transcript: Backup to the Future
- (Free Research) Join EMC's Shane Jackson, Senior Director of Product Marketing for EMC's Backup Recovery Systems division and Gaz Khan, Manager Data Protection Services, Global Systems of Transaction Network Services. They will provide some specific examples of how EMC backup and recovery solutions are at the forefront of next-generation data protection.
by APC by Schneider Electric
UPS Buying Guide
- (Free Research) This buying guide steps you through the process of selecting the best UPS for your environment, including how to choose the right type of system, what factors to consider and examples of midrange UPS specs for comparison.
by Dell, Inc.
Dell/EMC CX4 Exchange Performance
- (Free Research) This white paper takes a high-level look at the features and functionality that make the CX4 an excellent choice for Microsoft Exchange and other electronic mail systems. It examines new features, discusses disaster recovery and VMware integration, and provides a brief example of CX4's performance in Exchange environments.
by Symantec Corporation
Symantec 2010 SMB Information Protection Survey
- (Free Research) Small and midsized businesses (SMBs) have a reputation of being somewhat lax when it comes to information protection. Symantec’s last SMB survey, for example, showed a high percentage of SMBs had failed to enact even the most basic protections- Which is why this year’s SMB Information Protection Survey is so surprising. Read on to learn more.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Data Deduplication – Different Approaches for Different Environments
- (Free Research) There are so many different types of deduplication: source, target, hash-based, delta differential-based, and global dedupe, for example. Read this presentation transcript for a discussion of data backup methods, data security, and data storage strategies for various environments.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
D2D Virtual Tape Library Replication Primer
- (Free Research) With the introduction of HP Dynamic deduplication and low bandwidth replication (LBR) on HP D2D2500, D2D4000 and D2D4100 Backup Systems, the way data protection can be implemented has been transformed. This whitepaper explains the terminology and concepts behind these technologies and establishes some sizing rules through worked examples.
Global Deduplication: How it Works and Who Can Benefit
- (Free Research) This expert e-guide explains how the limited scalability of source and target-based deduplication can lead to bottlenecks when large volumes of data are backed up. Learn how global deduplication can eliminate these bottlenecks through load balancing and get examples of these types of offerings in the marketplace.
by Hewlett-Packard Limited
Presentation Transcript: Discover: New Backup Strategies Designed to StoreOnce
- (Free Research) This presentation transcript from how to manage the data with different data reduction technologies. It also outlines examples of how to improve disaster recovery plans using centralised remote replication and how you can design a business continuity strategy that is not only highly efficient, but also future proof using HP StoreOnce.
by ExaGrid Systems, Inc.
5 Reasons to Ditch Tape Backup
- (Free Research) This paper provides a 5-step guide to making the move from tape to disk backup with deduplication. Discover a concise summary of the downsides of tape and explore the superiority and economy of next-generation disk backup with deduplication.
by The LTO Program
LTO – Whitepapers, Presentations, and Webinars
- (Free Research) This online resource provides 360-degree insights in the form of whitepapers, expert presentations and webinars that reveal why tape remains a viable option for backing up your data.
by ExaGrid Systems, Inc.
Achieving Cost Savings in Backup with Deduplication
- (Free Research) This document discusses that dollars and time currently consumed by existing tape libraries can be far better utilized by moving to disk back-up with deduplication.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.