Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Data Center Management
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Managed Service Provider (MSP)
1 - 25 of 463 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Cisco Systems
Network Foundation - Cisco 1700 Series
Cisco 1700 Series modular routers are ideal for enterprise small branch offices and small and medium-sized businesses that need secure access to business applications, network resources, and Internet services. The Cisco 1700 Series delivers fast, reliable and secure Internet/network access through a wide-range of high-speed WAN access technologies.
by AppAssure Software, Inc.
The Definitive Guide to Windows Application Server and Backup 2.0 - Chapter 3: Whole Server Backups
- (Free Research) Ready to start ensuring solid backups in your environment, the Backup 2.0 way? That's what this chapter is all about, and what I call "whole server backups" is definitely the right place to begin. In this chapter, we'll discuss all the most common types of servers, what their native solutions look like, and assemble a Backup 2.0 wishlist.
September 21, 2009
by AppAssure Software, Inc.
THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO: Windows Application and Server Backup 2.0 CHAPTER 2
- (Free Research) This chapter shares stories about backups to highlight problems that you yourself may have encountered. For each, we'll look at some of the root causes for those problems, and suggest ways that a modernized Backup 2.0 approach might help solve the problem.
August 18, 2009
by Dell Software
Recovery Manager for Active Directory
Quest Recovery Manager for Active Directory offers an easy-to-use solution for fast, granular, online recovery of Active Directory (AD) in the event of inadvertent modification of AD due to software failure or human error.
by Dell Compellent
E-Guide: Disaster Recovery Planning for Health care Providers
- (Free Research) For hospitals, timely access to patient data is critical for maintaining normal operations during a natural or man-made disaster. This e-guide will help health care providers create and implement effective disaster recovery and business continuity plans -- complete with advice from providers who had to put those plans into action.
November 02, 2011
E-Guide: Considerations for cloud data backup in health care
- (Free Research) This E-Guide discusses the most important considerations for health care facilities exploring cloud data backup solutions. Within, you'll get essential advice on choosing the best provider based on your needs and your budget.
February 17, 2012
E-Guide: VARs backup - Best practices collection
- (Free Research) As a solution provider, you have several conflicting interests as the pressure to do more, know more and work more efficiently continues to build. This E-Guide provides insight into what IT service providers need to know when it comes to backup software. Read on to learn more.
February 14, 2011
by Silver Peak
How to Accurately Detect and Correct Packet Loss
- (Free Research) This paper explains how packet loss can be properly measured throughout an enterprise, and what can be done to mitigate its effects in real-time.
December 31, 2010
by Avaya Inc.
Best Practices for Home Agents
- (Free Research) Employing home agents allows you to expand and improve your call center team. And they can be a form of insurance to keep your business running if disaster strikes. This white paper contains best practices for developing a Home Agents program.
by Dell and VMware
E-Guide: Which Virtualization Management Tool Is Right For Your Organization?
- (Free Research) In this informative Pocket Guide, brought to you by SearchServerVirtualization.com, Dell and VMware, learn more about the virtual management tools on the market and their functionality. Discover which product capabilities organizations should consider when evaluating virtual infrastructure management technologies.
by Pillar Data Systems
E-Guide: Building Simple, Scalable and Robust Storage Infrastructures
- (Free Research) As a service provider, your biggest responsibility is to educate your customers on how to purchase the “right” model to get the job done. This guide touches upon SANs, data collaboration, DR, online backup, and so much more.
by Bsafe Information Systems
The 2008 Hosted Exchange Server Buyers Guide
- (Free Research) This paper provides hosted Exchange providers to ensure that you select a provider who is reputable and will recommend a solution that will help increase your corporate profitability and success.
CW Buyer's Guide: Private Cloud
- (Free Research) This Computer Weekly Buyers guide gives you the facts you need to help you plan and execute your private cloud strategy.
Computer Weekly – 13 November 2012: Government commits to open standards
- (Free Research) In this week's Computer Weekly, we look at the government's controversial new policy on open standards and what it means for public sector IT. After hurricane Sandy hit New York, we talk to one datacentre operator about how it kept services running. And our latest buyers' guide examines the market for infrastructure on demand. Read the issue now.
Time and attendance records collected in your JobClocks and/or PocketClocks are easily transferred into TimeSummit software, automatically assembled and presented to you in clear, concise reports.
by Nimsoft, Inc.
E-Guide: 7 Top Services Delivered Via Network Connections
- (Free Research) What managed services are getting the most attention? Download this e-guide to learn the 7 top managed services delivered via network connections. Download to learn how you can create opportunities to further client relationships and expand your network of clients.
by Symantec Corporation
Cloud-Based Email Archiving Pros and Cons
- (Free Research) Explore the benefits and downfalls of cloud-based email archiving in this expert E-Guide brought to you by SearchStorage.com. Find key criteria you shouldn't overlook when considering archiving in the cloud and learn why it's essential to know the ins and outs of whatever service in which you intend to invest.
by VMware, Inc.
Weighing the pros and cons of a web-based EHR system
- (Free Research) This e-guide from SearchHealthIT.com highlights many of the pros and cons of a web-based EHR system. Additionally, get a break-down of health care application delivery options, and learn what methods would align with your business model.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.