Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Data Center Management
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
1 - 25 of 462 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by OnX USA LLC
How to Implement Change Management Processes and Ensure a Successful ITSM Project
- (Free Research) All IT organizations face the constant and sometimes contradictory struggle to improve both the efficiency and quality of the IT services they provide. In this e-guide from SearchDataCenter.com, our experts share 10 considerations to keep in mind when implementing change management processes.
May 27, 2011
by EMC Backup and Recovery Solutions
Backup and Recovery for VMWare
- (Free Research) As data growth and virtualization continue to change the IT paradigm, backup strategies must evolve to deliver even greater consolidation and value. This webcast will examine how virtualization changes backup, the benefits of deduplication, as well as EMC’s Avamar and Data Domain solutions and how they work in VMware environments.
November 19, 2009
by CommVault Systems, Inc.
FAQ Guide: Disaster recovery monitoring tools boost data protection and simplify DR
- (Free Research) One of the main reasons a business would implement disaster recovery monitoring tools is to observe changes that occur in their data storage environment and notify users of these changes before a disaster occurs. To learn more about the benefits of DR monitoring tools, and how they work, check out this Q&A.
October 18, 2011
Bluewater Power Prepares for Smart Metering with SAP and IBM Solutions
- (Free Research) Bluewater Power implemented a set SAP and IBM solutions to help deal with new regulations and mandates in the energy sector. Read this case study to learn all the benefits Bluewater experienced by choosing this set of SAP and IBM solutions and learn how your organization can experience these same benefits as well.
November 17, 2010
by VMware, Inc.
The Business Case for Virtualization
- (Free Research) The business case is clear: Virtualization can help you save money, increase IT agility and improve business outcomes. Often, virtualization leads to capital and operational cost savings of 50% or more. Learn more about virtualization with HP and VMware.
February 23, 2009
by Dell and VMware
The Total Economic Impact of VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager - A Forrester Study
- (Free Research) Check out this informative paper to explore a DR solution that's built for today's virtualized IT. Find out the total economic impact of this market-leading DR management technology and discover how it can ensure simple and reliable disaster protection for all of your virtualized applications. Read on to learn more.
by Dell Software
ESG Research Report: New NetVault Backup Licensing Mode
- (Free Research) This ESG white paper features information about backup licensing and how these trends are affecting what solutions are available - and at what cost. Read on to learn about four critical aspects of any licensing structure, different types of licensing, and what solutions are available today to help meet your specific needs.
by Symmetry Corporation
Disaster Recovery and the Cloud: Are you prepared? E-mail this company)
- (Free Research) Check out this E-Guide for key considerations when drawing up a DR plan and to learn how the cloud can work into such a strategy. You'll also learn what types of organizations can most benefit from DR in the cloud. Read on to learn more.
by mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc.
How the cloud computing model could change health IT
- (Free Research) There has been much focus on the cloud computing model and its potential usefulness in healthcare in the past few years. However, some physicians still need reassurance about the security of the cloud. Inside this expert e-guide, learn how the cloud computing model can be safely leveraged for healthcare storage, networking and EHR systems.
by Acronis NEMEA
The Rising Impact of Virtualization on Data Backup and Recovery
- (Free Research) This white paper highlights the rise of virtualization and discusses how it will effect backup, recovery, and related processes. We will also look at what applications have been virtualized and how the old backup and recovery tools may not be up to the challenge of supporting this new dynamic infrastructure.
Moving Virtual Desktops to the Cloud
- (Free Research) This white paper explores the reasons for changing traditional desktop computing strategies, why cloud-hosted virtual desktops are a compelling solution for many businesses, and how to leverage cloud-hosted desktops for Windows 7 migrations, mobile and departmental workers, and disaster recovery scenarios.
The Authoritative ID Store Is Dead - How Cloud Changes Provisioning
- (Free Research) Cloud computing provides additional value by offering a reduction in upfront costs and increased scalability. These benefits are just a few of the reasons why companies are looking to the cloud for user provisioning tools. Watch this webcast to find out how your company can take advantage of cloud-based user provisioning.
Changing the SharePoint Backup Game: How to Backup Multi-Terabyte SharePoint Farms in Minutes
- (Free Research) Traditional SharePoint storage systems are ill-equipped to support the growing volume of today's content, causing costs to rise and performance to lag. Access this resource to learn how to overcome these SharePoint storage challenges with a combination of native tools and best-of-breed binary large objects (BLOBs) externalization technology.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.