Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Data Center Management
1 - 25 of 486 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by EMC Computer Systems (UK) Ltd.
EMC Bridges the Data Protection Gap
- (Free Research) This informative white paper from EMC, takes a look at the foundation of EMC Backup and Recovery. It looks at relevant analytical data to help illustrate the benefits of implementing a backup and recovery solution. Read this white and its corresponding graphs to learn more today!
April 27, 2011
by AppAssure Software, Inc.
Deduplication: Effectively Reducing the Cost of Backup and Storage
- (Free Research) Organizations have to backup and store data. Compliance requirements demand that data be stored for periods of time. Reducing the cost of backup and storage starts with reducing the amount of data that is backed up and stored. Learn how deduplication, along with server-based backup processes can reduce your storage management costs.
August 18, 2009
by Quantum Corporation
E-Guide: Building a Strong Case for Deduplication
- (Free Research) Read this e-guide for tips on implementing data deduplication, one of the hottest technologies in data backup and primary storage. Learn all about the advantages and disadvantages of data deduplication as well as the key dos and don’ts of implementing this technology.
July 27, 2010
by IBM Software Group
Business Continuity Self-Assessment Tool
- (Free Research) The Business Continuity Self Assessment Tool is a step toward becoming a more resilient business. After completing the assessment, you will be able to view a personalized graph that identifies potential gaps within the business and event threat areas.
by Dell and VMware
Expert Lessons in Implementing a Cost-Effective Disaster Recovery Plan
- (Free Research) This SearchDisasterRecovery.com presentation transcript will give you a crash course on how to implement a cost-efficient disaster recovery plan. You'll hear an overview of disaster recovery and recieve some general advice to get you started on the business and technology considerations that are going to be crucial to you.
CW Special report on Symantec
- (Free Research) This in-depth profile from Computer Weekly, updated for 2013, gives you the key facts on Symantec's products, financial performance and strategy.
by Oracle Corporation
Oracle RMAN Disk-to-Disk Backup Methods Using Sun Storage Array
- (Free Research) This document provides a high-level description of how to implement an RMAN backup and recover methodology using Sun® storage arrays as the storage medium. For more information about Oracle best practices, refer to Best Practices for Running Oracle RAC Database with ASM on a Sun Storage 6540, 6580, or 6780 Storage Array.
by Dell Compellent
CIO strategies for DR planning in virtual environments
- (Free Research) Regarding disaster recovery, expenses currently overshadow the risk of theoretical disaster. As a result, CIOs who hope to implement or upgrade their DR plans must compromise. This e-guide discusses how to make a value case for DR, along with a series of low-cost strategies for planning, implementing, and testing virtual DR plans.
by HP and Intel
Meeting HIPAA Disaster Recovery Requirements
- (Free Research) Failure to have a disaster recovery plan (DRP) in place, could result in catastrophe for your health care organization.This E-Guide explores best practices and expert tips for implementing a DRP, ensuring HIPAA compliance and peace of mind.
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Implementing Automated Replication For Cost-Effective Disaster Recovery
- (Free Research) Gain workload mobility and recovery management across physical and virtual machines in heterogeneous environments with Dell AIM. Explore how Dell AIM simplifies the disaster recovery process and helps organization reach RTO and RPO targets by automating and validating storage management tasks.
by F5 Networks
Maximizing IT Investments: Recession-proofing Your Network
- (Free Research) This whitepaper outlines a plan that enables network teams to implement a plan that optimizes application performance. It also identifies recession-proof networking technologies and their challenges.
by Dell, Inc.
Investment firm reduces risk, increases customer confidence
- (Free Research) Ashford Capital Management provides investment advisory services to individuals and organizations all over the world. This short case study explores how Ashford easily and affordably implemented a modern, worry-free backup and disaster recovery solution and the benefits they now enjoy
Developing Effective DR/BC Plans
- (Free Research) This handbook offers tips on how to develop and implement an effective disaster recovery plan.
Combining Deduplication and VMware Disaster Recovery
- (Free Research) This article explores what it takes to implement deduplication with VMware Disaster Recovery, and about leveraging the replicated data in your Disaster Recovery environment for Disaster Recovery testing and other purposes.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.