Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Data Center Management
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
1 - 25 of 474 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Dell and VMware
Expert Lessons in Implementing a Cost-Effective Disaster Recovery Plan
- (Free Research) This SearchDisasterRecovery.com presentation transcript will give you a crash course on how to implement a cost-efficient disaster recovery plan. You'll hear an overview of disaster recovery and recieve some general advice to get you started on the business and technology considerations that are going to be crucial to you.
March 16, 2010
by Dell Compellent
CIO strategies for DR planning in virtual environments
- (Free Research) Regarding disaster recovery, expenses currently overshadow the risk of theoretical disaster. As a result, CIOs who hope to implement or upgrade their DR plans must compromise. This e-guide discusses how to make a value case for DR, along with a series of low-cost strategies for planning, implementing, and testing virtual DR plans.
June 24, 2011
by HP and Intel
Meeting HIPAA Disaster Recovery Requirements
- (Free Research) Failure to have a disaster recovery plan (DRP) in place, could result in catastrophe for your health care organization.This E-Guide explores best practices and expert tips for implementing a DRP, ensuring HIPAA compliance and peace of mind.
February 10, 2012
by F5 Networks
Maximizing IT Investments: Recession-proofing Your Network
- (Free Research) This whitepaper outlines a plan that enables network teams to implement a plan that optimizes application performance. It also identifies recession-proof networking technologies and their challenges.
Developing Effective DR/BC Plans
- (Free Research) This handbook offers tips on how to develop and implement an effective disaster recovery plan.
by Double-Take Software UK
A Practical Guide to Disaster Recovery Planning: The Basics to Getting Started
- (Free Research) This paper is intended to help simplify the process of starting a disaster recovery plan so as not to be so overwhelming. Through some basic steps, businesses can better protect themselves against data loss while working toward a more complete business continuity plan.
by Dell and VMware
Presentation Transcript: Virtualization 101 - Part 5 Disaster Recovery
- (Free Research) In this presentation transcript, learn how to implement a cost-effective, efficient disaster recovery (DR) plan with virtualization. Discover 4 different DR methods that work with virtualization to help prevent future disasters. Learn how to plan for DR by defining requirements and assigning application inventory to service levels.
by Dell Compellent
E-Guide: Disaster Recovery Planning for Health care Providers
- (Free Research) For hospitals, timely access to patient data is critical for maintaining normal operations during a natural or man-made disaster. This e-guide will help health care providers create and implement effective disaster recovery and business continuity plans -- complete with advice from providers who had to put those plans into action.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
5 Steps toward Disaster Preparedness
- (Free Research) For small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), the impacts of a disaster can result in loss of or lack of access to data, applications, and work facilities. This paper explains five key steps to consider when implementing a program for your company.
by Dell | EqualLogic
Prescription for Growth
- (Free Research) Dell storage helped Navicure reduce disaster recovery site deployment time by 75 percent and automated the planning, testing, and deployment of a disaster recovery solution using VMware® SRM software and Dell EqualLogic SRM Adapters.
by Dell Compellent
Achieving Disaster Recovery with Virtualization
- (Free Research) Implementing disaster recovery is both time consuming and costly. And as an IT pro, you are constantly on the look out for new strategies that can help make the process more cost-efficient. Learn how turning to virutalization can help simplify your disaster recovery initiatives and more.
by Hewlett Packard Company and Intel
E-Guide: Evolving and implementing new storage strategies that support virtualization
- (Free Research) Storage managers need to balance the benefits of virtualization against the complexity it brings. Let's take a look at some guidelines for implementing virtualization in your storage infrastructure. Download this guide to learn 4 tips on how to better serve your storage needs.
by Marathon Technologies
Six Secrets to 24x7 Exchange Availability
- (Free Research) The following six secrets to 24x7, disaster-tolerant Exchange will show you how to implement an Exchange environment with zero lost data and continuous application availability—with no IT intervention—in the event of a disaster.
by Qwest Communications
Best Practices for Proactive Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- (Free Research) Are your business network and your IT staff prepared to deal with the unthinkable? Imagine for a moment what would happen if your network and all the systems and applications that rely on it were suddenly unavailable. Read this paper to find out more.
by Hewlett-Packard Limited
Evolving and implementing new storage strategies that support virtualization
- (Free Research) The data center is rapidly evolving. As a result, most data protection and disaster recovery (DR) plans were developed for an IT environment that bears little resemblance to today's dynamic, highly distributed and increasingly virtualized data centers. Download this guide to learn 4 tips on how to better serve your storage needs.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.