Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Data Center Management
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Data Replication and Mirroring
1 - 25 of 451 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Cisco Systems
Network Foundation - Cisco 1700 Series
Cisco 1700 Series modular routers are ideal for enterprise small branch offices and small and medium-sized businesses that need secure access to business applications, network resources, and Internet services. The Cisco 1700 Series delivers fast, reliable and secure Internet/network access through a wide-range of high-speed WAN access technologies.
by Spectra Logic Corporation
Is Deduplication Right For You?
- (Free Research) Is deduplication right for you? With all the industry excitement about data deduplication, this is a question you need to ask. This paper reviews the specific benefits of deduplication and how you can evaluate your organization's data in terms of deduplication's potential advantages.
May 01, 2008
by Silver Peak
How to Accurately Detect and Correct Packet Loss
- (Free Research) This paper explains how packet loss can be properly measured throughout an enterprise, and what can be done to mitigate its effects in real-time.
December 31, 2010
by Avaya Inc.
Best Practices for Home Agents
- (Free Research) Employing home agents allows you to expand and improve your call center team. And they can be a form of insurance to keep your business running if disaster strikes. This white paper contains best practices for developing a Home Agents program.
by Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Email archiving services
- (Free Research) Get details on the dynamics at play around email archiving: SEC regulations, backup considerations and best practices for retention. Finally, find out which hardware and software products do a good job at email archiving.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Protecting Critical Business Information Beyond the Data Center
- (Free Research) Discover why data protection for distributed environments differs from traditional server backup and recovery strategies and view a list of considerations you should use to evaluate potential service providers to ensure you find one that best aligns with your business needs.
by Iron Mountain
Protecting Your Information as if It Were Our Own
- (Free Research) This resource introduces the security practices and information security services of an information management services provider intent on providing unparalleled protection of assets, comprehensive security assurance and industry-leading expertise. Read on to discover a potential information management partner now.
by Dell Software
Recovery Manager for Active Directory
Quest Recovery Manager for Active Directory offers an easy-to-use solution for fast, granular, online recovery of Active Directory (AD) in the event of inadvertent modification of AD due to software failure or human error.
by Iron Mountain
Case Study: Regional Medical Center finds HIPAA-compliant storage
- (Free Research) In this case study, discover how one health care provider employed a pay-as-you-go, cloud-based storage model to help them save hundreds of thousands of dollars on their long-term archiving and disaster recovery requirements.
by Symantec Corporation
Cloud-Based Email Archiving Pros and Cons
- (Free Research) Explore the benefits and downfalls of cloud-based email archiving in this expert E-Guide brought to you by SearchStorage.com. Find key criteria you shouldn't overlook when considering archiving in the cloud and learn why it's essential to know the ins and outs of whatever service in which you intend to invest.
by Dell, Inc.
Flight Options Case Study Video
- (Free Research) Find out how Flight Options, the second largest fractional aircraft provider in the world, was able to optimize their storage by implementing a new system for storage.
by CommVault Systems, Inc.
Redefining Backup & Recovery: A Call to CIOs
- (Free Research) Modernizing your IT environment can be a futile development if you don't keep your backup and recovery operations up to speed.
by Dell Compellent
Case Study: Appleby Simplifies Global Disaster Recovery with Fluid Data Technology
- (Free Research) Because Appleby operates data centers in several geographic regions, replication for disaster recovery purposes is one of the company’s top concerns. The company’s decentralized storage infrastructure seemed to make multi-site replication prohibitively costly and complex. Check out this case study to learn about the solution Appleby found.
by ROC Software
ROC Maestro for Open Systems
ROC Maestro for Open Systems, a key component of the ROC Enterprise Suite™, provides a very easy method for scheduling and managing workloads, processes, dependencies and events across complex, heterogeneous IT environments.
by Iron Mountain
Presentation Transcript: Managing The Healthcare Data Deluge
- (Free Research) This informative resource outlines how to develop a modern strategy to manage your healthcare information lifecycle. Read on to discover how to take control of today's healthcare data inundation and find out how you can build a strategy that guarantees availability, responsiveness, reliability and more.
Solving the Distributed Data Problem
- (Free Research) Companies need to reevaluate traditional methods of protecting branch office and PC data such as tape backups and other localized do-it-yourself solutions. Read this white paper to learn about remote on-demand services.
by Nasuni Corporation
8 Decisions to Make Before Using Cloud Storage
- (Free Research) This e-guide recaps the key benefits of cloud storage and reveals eight points to address when getting started. Read on now to learn more.
by VMware, Inc.
Modern IT Disaster Recovery 101
- (Free Research) This online eBook provides insight and advice on how to build an effective disaster recovery strategy in the evolving world of virtual infrastructures, while mitigating the impact of so-called 'Black Swan' events in the datacenter. Practical, how-to best practices, real customer success testimonials and links to additional resources.
by Dell Software
Video Case Study: Quest Software Data Protection
- (Free Research) View this brief, five-minute case study to hear from one global software provider as they discuss the data protection strategy they utilize along with additional backup and recovery options for any – and all – businesses regardless of size or IT landscape.
by Iron Mountain
Strategies for Data and Medical Image Archiving
- (Free Research) Read this white paper today to learn what you can do to maintain healthy archiving and storage practices throughout your organization's IT infrastructure.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.