Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Wireless Technologies and Mobile Computing
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Data Center Management
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Tape Drives and Libraries
1 - 25 of 454 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Cisco Systems
Network Foundation - Cisco 1700 Series
Cisco 1700 Series modular routers are ideal for enterprise small branch offices and small and medium-sized businesses that need secure access to business applications, network resources, and Internet services. The Cisco 1700 Series delivers fast, reliable and secure Internet/network access through a wide-range of high-speed WAN access technologies.
by Silver Peak
How to Accurately Detect and Correct Packet Loss
- (Free Research) This paper explains how packet loss can be properly measured throughout an enterprise, and what can be done to mitigate its effects in real-time.
December 31, 2010
by Avaya Inc.
Best Practices for Home Agents
- (Free Research) Employing home agents allows you to expand and improve your call center team. And they can be a form of insurance to keep your business running if disaster strikes. This white paper contains best practices for developing a Home Agents program.
BlackBerry Wireless Enterprise Activation
- (Free Research) This document describes how administrators can enable wireless enterprise activation for users on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, and how users can initiate wireless enterprise activation from their handhelds.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Protecting Critical Business Information Beyond the Data Center
- (Free Research) Discover why data protection for distributed environments differs from traditional server backup and recovery strategies and view a list of considerations you should use to evaluate potential service providers to ensure you find one that best aligns with your business needs.
by Dell Software
Recovery Manager for Active Directory
Quest Recovery Manager for Active Directory offers an easy-to-use solution for fast, granular, online recovery of Active Directory (AD) in the event of inadvertent modification of AD due to software failure or human error.
by CommVault Systems, Inc.
Redefining Backup & Recovery: A Call to CIOs
- (Free Research) Modernizing your IT environment can be a futile development if you don't keep your backup and recovery operations up to speed.
by ROC Software
ROC Maestro for Open Systems
ROC Maestro for Open Systems, a key component of the ROC Enterprise Suite™, provides a very easy method for scheduling and managing workloads, processes, dependencies and events across complex, heterogeneous IT environments.
Solving the Distributed Data Problem
- (Free Research) Companies need to reevaluate traditional methods of protecting branch office and PC data such as tape backups and other localized do-it-yourself solutions. Read this white paper to learn about remote on-demand services.
Developing an Effective Corporate Mobile Policy
- (Free Research) By now, most organizations are clear on the advantages and benefits of wireless data solutions in the enterprise. However, It is no longer enough to rely on ad hoc policies regarding wireless computing.
by VMware, Inc.
Modern IT Disaster Recovery 101
- (Free Research) This online eBook provides insight and advice on how to build an effective disaster recovery strategy in the evolving world of virtual infrastructures, while mitigating the impact of so-called 'Black Swan' events in the datacenter. Practical, how-to best practices, real customer success testimonials and links to additional resources.
by Dell MessageOne
EMS Email Continuity™ - Data Sheet
- (Free Research) EMS Email Continuity ensures that email will always work and messages will not be lost no matter what happens to your local systems, staff or infrastructure.
by AppAssure Software, Inc.
The Definitive Guide to Windows Application Server and Backup 2.0 - Chapter 3: Whole Server Backups
- (Free Research) Ready to start ensuring solid backups in your environment, the Backup 2.0 way? That's what this chapter is all about, and what I call "whole server backups" is definitely the right place to begin. In this chapter, we'll discuss all the most common types of servers, what their native solutions look like, and assemble a Backup 2.0 wishlist.
by AppAssure Software, Inc.
BACKUP REDESIGN: Do More with Less ... Really!
- (Free Research) The call to protect corporate data in less time and for less money has inspired a whole new way of thinking about backup - a complete backup redesign. This paper explores a better way to backup and protect data and applications - disk-based application.
by Nimble Storage
New White Paper: A Breakthrough Approach to Storage and Backup
- (Free Research) This white paper reviews the Nimble Storage solution, describing the functionality, features, and benefits of what CRN test labs calls "highly recommended" and "the Holy Grail of high-performance storage."
by Ontrack® PowerControls™ by Kroll Ontrack
Email Management in Today's Regulatory Environment
- (Free Research) Many businesses use the Exchange email server because of its full feature set and integration with Microsoft Office via the Outlook email client. But
Exchange has one glaring drawback - it is very difficult to restore messages, mailboxes, and other data. Ontrack® PowerControls for Microsoft® Exchange Server solves the problem..
by AppAssure Software, Inc.
THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO: Windows Application and Server Backup 2.0 CHAPTER 2
- (Free Research) This chapter shares stories about backups to highlight problems that you yourself may have encountered. For each, we'll look at some of the root causes for those problems, and suggest ways that a modernized Backup 2.0 approach might help solve the problem.
by Dell, Inc.
Intelligent Data Management for SMBs
- (Free Research) The Intelligent Data Management (IDM) approach is used to simplify IT with products, services, and partnerships that make it easy and affordable for SMBs to manage and leverage their information from creation to end of life.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.