Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Data Center Management
1 - 11 of 11
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Iron Mountain
Fast Track to Archived Data Access
- (Free Research) Read this paper for best practices and keys to help you prepare for a compliance or audit request. Learn how an offsite partner can help improve your data protection, accessibility and recoverability, and receive 7 keys to help improve your security and backup policies. Also receive checklist of 4 keys to help you better access your information.
March 01, 2012
by Dell, Inc.
Intelligent Data Management for SMBs
- (Free Research) The Intelligent Data Management (IDM) approach is used to simplify IT with products, services, and partnerships that make it easy and affordable for SMBs to manage and leverage their information from creation to end of life.
January 26, 2009
The CIO’s Guide to Building a Mobile Device Management Strategy – And How to Execute on It
- (Free Research) As the mobility trend continues to take over the business world, CIOs are left with the difficult task of figuring out the best way to manage the drastic increase in mobile users. Discover how mobile device management (MDM) strategies can enable you to improve mobile security, increase productivity, reduce TCO, and more.
September 13, 2012
IDC: Delivering Customer Value with Enterprise Flash Deployments
- (Free Research) In this white paper, the implementation of flash across enterprises is examined. Learn how the technology is being deployed to improve performance and efficiency, and take a look into various flash solutions designed specifically for the enterprise.
February 28, 2013
by Hitachi Data Systems
eBook: The Big Five Benefits - One File and Content Storage Family
- (Free Research) Inside, discover how a unified, integrated storage approach can help you manage all block, file and content data. Learn about its benefits, including significant cost savings, operational efficiencies and risk mitigation for legal discovery.
February 15, 2012
Latest IT bonus figures - what are IT professionals earning ?
- (Free Research) Bonus payments have long been a feature of the reward package for most IT professionals, but when the UKeconomy went into freefall during late 2008, many employers either reduced such payments or did away withthem altogether.
November 18, 2010
by Red Hat
Pros & Cons of Scale-out and Scale-up NAS
- (Free Research) This E-Guide is here to help walk you through the decision-making process and determine which NAS solution is right for you. In this guide you'll learn the pros and cons of scale-out and scale-up NAS options, discover six industries that should always use scale-out systems and more.
January 31, 2012
by Sherpa Software
Archive Attender™ for Exchange - Affordable Email Archiving
Archive Attender is a solution designed to move or copy messages from mailboxes, PST files and public folders. Administrators search indexed archives and view reports for storage and compliance. No SQL database or proprietary hardware required. Offers flexible archiving architecture. Free Trial available.
THE CASE FOR ENDPOINT USER DATA PROTECTION
- (Free Research) Cibecs is an automated data backup and recovery solution specifically developed for endpoint devices. Cibecs offers tangible operational benefits over and above the “insurance” benefit of quick and easy data recovery.C
July 06, 2011
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.