Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Data Replication and Mirroring
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
1 - 25 of 475 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Dell Asset Recovery Services
- (Free Research) To protect your company's assets and reputation, Dell's Asset Recovery Services help ensure that sensitive information does not fall into the wrong hands while also promoting environmental stewardship through our efforts to achieve zero-landfill and zero-export policies.
October 07, 2009
Disaster Recovery Services FAQ for Resellers
- (Free Research) In this SearchStorageChannel.com FAQ Guide on disaster recovery services, ESG analyst Bob Laliberte discusses several important disaster recovery trends - including greater use of virtual tape libraries and disk-based backups - and the impact these trends will have on resellers and service providers.
June 21, 2011
by Dell, Inc.
Dell ProSupport Hard Drive Data Recovery Service
- (Free Research) Dell's Hard Drive Data Recovery Service gives customers of all sizes - from small businesses to large public companies and government agencies - the opportunity to recover data from a failed hard drive.
January 09, 2009
by i365, makers of Evault
EVault Remote Disaster Recovery
- (Free Research) EVault Remote Disaster Recovery Service (RDR) is a hosted service to help you quickly recover your key servers and data after a site disaster, and remotely access them in a secure virtual environment.
November 16, 2009
by AppAssure Software, Inc.
Replay 4 Backup and Disaster Recovery Software for Windows Application Servers
- (Free Research) Replay 4 completely eliminates backup windows by taking continuous snapshots of your Windows application servers, with just a 1-2% performance hit. Recover from any server outage in 15 minutes or less and use 80% less storage space for your backups.
August 19, 2010
by Dell, Inc.
Dell ProSupport Laptop Tracking and Recovery
- (Free Research) The Dell ProSupport Laptop Tracking and Recovery Service helps protect your data by enabling you to track your mobile systems in the event a system is lost or stolen.
January 09, 2009
by Hewlett-Packard Limited
How to Evaluate Data Protection and Recovery Service Providers
- (Free Research) Uncover the three different categories of service providers (and their strengths and weaknesses) to get help aligning your organization with the best provider possible and ensure your critical data remain protected and secure.
February 26, 2013
Rethink the Economics of Data
- (Free Research) This thought-provoking research report from Gartner is based on thousands of end user interviews and offers a roadmap toward rethinking data protection in ways that maximize value and meet business-critical needs.
January 05, 2012
by ExaGrid Systems, Inc.
Presentation Transcript: Five Keys to Better Backup, Customer Panel Shares, Lessons Learned
- (Free Research) Your data backup and recovery demands are increasing, yet with today's economy you have less budget and resources to work with. Join a panel of top IT professionals to learn first-hand how they dramatically improved backup times and reliability while also reducing operational burdens, improving IT staff productivity and cutting costs.
April 14, 2010
Storage Magazine August 2012
- (Free Research) In the cover story of the August 2012 issue of Storage magazine, Chris Evans provides an overview on the SSD market in general and examines the emergence - and unique quirks you should know - of all-solid-state storage arrays. Explore the August 2012 issue of Storage Magazine Online to read other expert features.
by Dell, Inc.
Business Continuity Strategy Development
- (Free Research) In this video transcript, industry expert Jon Toigo extols the essential elements of a business continuity strategy and offers advice to help you build a plan that embodies each of them.
by EMC Corporation
Backup Acceleration with EMC NetWorker and Snapshot Management
- (Free Research) By combining management of heterogeneous replication and snapshot technologies with backup operations, EMC NetWorker provides a unified "command-and-control" platform to deliver unparalleled performance and reduced complexity for mission-critical application and data protection. Read this white paper to learn more.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.