1 - 25 of 474 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by McAfee, Inc.
McAfee Endpoint Encryption
- (Free Research) This resource will introduce you to a solution that can offer you multiple layers of protection against data loss and unauthorized access while also providing centralized deployment, management, shared policy administration, password recovery, and more.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Network Security Checklist
- (Free Research) Every SMB should have a written (and thoughtfully prepared) network-security plan in place. This white paper provides tips to help you develop one for your company.
by Dell, Inc.
Dell ProSupport Hard Drive Data Recovery Service
- (Free Research) Dell's Hard Drive Data Recovery Service gives customers of all sizes - from small businesses to large public companies and government agencies - the opportunity to recover data from a failed hard drive.
by CREDANT Technologies
The New Encryption Generation: Closing the Gap
- (Free Research) This white paper examines the limitations of first-generation encryption processes that often deliver less-than-promised performance, spur user resistance, conflict with operational infrastructure and process requirements.
by CommVault Systems, Inc.
Backup = Archive: Can You Tell the Difference?
- (Free Research) The way we think about backup and archiving has changed recently. This stems from advances in synthetic and incremental capabilities, as well as a breadth of support for archiving information across data management sources. Think you know the difference?
by F5 Networks
The VDC Maturity Model - Moving up the Virtual Data Center Stack
- (Free Research) The goal of virtualization in the data center is to help the enterprise achieve a business goal, whether that goal is consolidation, reduced management and head count costs, disaster recovery, or even "going green."
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
A Hack Attack: Six Steps to Recovery
- (Free Research) It’s startling when malware hits your network, or an intruder enters by password cracking. You’ve been hacked—now what? Don’t panic. Read about the six steps that your business can take to respond and protect itself.
The Authoritative ID Store Is Dead - How Cloud Changes Provisioning
- (Free Research) Cloud computing provides additional value by offering a reduction in upfront costs and increased scalability. These benefits are just a few of the reasons why companies are looking to the cloud for user provisioning tools. Watch this webcast to find out how your company can take advantage of cloud-based user provisioning.
Use Case: Maximizing Deduplication ROI in a NetBackup Environment
- (Free Research) Deduplication technology is changing the economics of data protection by enabling companies to backup and restore petabytes of data without adding capacity--making the cost of backing up to a VTL comparable to physical tape.
by Symantec Corporation
Symantec 2010 SMB Information Protection Survey
- (Free Research) Small and midsized businesses (SMBs) have a reputation of being somewhat lax when it comes to information protection. Symantec’s last SMB survey, for example, showed a high percentage of SMBs had failed to enact even the most basic protections- Which is why this year’s SMB Information Protection Survey is so surprising. Read on to learn more.
by LogRhythm, Inc.
Ease GLBA Compliance with LogRhythm
- (Free Research) Explore the ins and outs of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) and how it protects customer records and information. In addition, explore the consequences of non-compliance and learn how a particular log management solution can help you ease the compliance and reporting process.
BlackBerry Wireless Enterprise Activation
- (Free Research) This document describes how administrators can enable wireless enterprise activation for users on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, and how users can initiate wireless enterprise activation from their handhelds.
Fast and Simple Disaster Recovery with Syncsort ExpressDR
- (Free Research) Traditional approaches to disaster recovery cannot meet today's requirements. Read this white paper to learn about a comprehensive end-to-end enterprise-wide data protection system for Windows and UNIX environments.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.