Topics Related to Your Search
Authentication / Password Management
Backup Systems and Services
Business Intelligence Solutions
Identity Management/ User Provisioning
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
1 - 25 of 482 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by McAfee, Inc.
McAfee Endpoint Encryption
- (Free Research) This resource will introduce you to a solution that can offer you multiple layers of protection against data loss and unauthorized access while also providing centralized deployment, management, shared policy administration, password recovery, and more.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Network Security Checklist
- (Free Research) Every SMB should have a written (and thoughtfully prepared) network-security plan in place. This white paper provides tips to help you develop one for your company.
by Dell, Inc.
Dell ProSupport Hard Drive Data Recovery Service
- (Free Research) Dell's Hard Drive Data Recovery Service gives customers of all sizes - from small businesses to large public companies and government agencies - the opportunity to recover data from a failed hard drive.
by F5 Networks
The VDC Maturity Model - Moving up the Virtual Data Center Stack
- (Free Research) The goal of virtualization in the data center is to help the enterprise achieve a business goal, whether that goal is consolidation, reduced management and head count costs, disaster recovery, or even "going green."
by CREDANT Technologies
The New Encryption Generation: Closing the Gap
- (Free Research) This white paper examines the limitations of first-generation encryption processes that often deliver less-than-promised performance, spur user resistance, conflict with operational infrastructure and process requirements.
by CommVault Systems, Inc.
Backup = Archive: Can You Tell the Difference?
- (Free Research) The way we think about backup and archiving has changed recently. This stems from advances in synthetic and incremental capabilities, as well as a breadth of support for archiving information across data management sources. Think you know the difference?
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
A Hack Attack: Six Steps to Recovery
- (Free Research) It’s startling when malware hits your network, or an intruder enters by password cracking. You’ve been hacked—now what? Don’t panic. Read about the six steps that your business can take to respond and protect itself.
The Authoritative ID Store Is Dead - How Cloud Changes Provisioning
- (Free Research) Cloud computing provides additional value by offering a reduction in upfront costs and increased scalability. These benefits are just a few of the reasons why companies are looking to the cloud for user provisioning tools. Watch this webcast to find out how your company can take advantage of cloud-based user provisioning.
Use Case: Maximizing Deduplication ROI in a NetBackup Environment
- (Free Research) Deduplication technology is changing the economics of data protection by enabling companies to backup and restore petabytes of data without adding capacity--making the cost of backing up to a VTL comparable to physical tape.
by Symantec Corporation
Symantec 2010 SMB Information Protection Survey
- (Free Research) Small and midsized businesses (SMBs) have a reputation of being somewhat lax when it comes to information protection. Symantec’s last SMB survey, for example, showed a high percentage of SMBs had failed to enact even the most basic protections- Which is why this year’s SMB Information Protection Survey is so surprising. Read on to learn more.
by Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
Oracle Magazine: Mobile to the Max
- (Free Research) This issue of Oracle ONE Magazine offers advice that will help you enable the mobile enterprise while mitigating its potential hazards. View now to uncover the risks and opportunities of mobility and uncover solutions that will help you manage both.
BlackBerry Wireless Enterprise Activation
- (Free Research) This document describes how administrators can enable wireless enterprise activation for users on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, and how users can initiate wireless enterprise activation from their handhelds.
Combining Deduplication and VMware Disaster Recovery
- (Free Research) This article explores what it takes to implement deduplication with VMware Disaster Recovery, and about leveraging the replicated data in your Disaster Recovery environment for Disaster Recovery testing and other purposes.
by CA Technologies.
BC and DR with CA Recovery Management and VMware Infrastructure
- (Free Research) CA Recovery Management solutions complement the management and protection features of VMware Infrastructure to offer powerful protection and recovery of your physical and virtual servers across the entire enterprise.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Disaster Recovery Best Practices
- (Free Research) Learn best practices for developing a disaster recovery plan for your organization, including disaster recovery strategies for companies that are using data de-duplication.
by Veeam Software
Veeam Backup for VMware Infrastructure
- (Free Research) Veeam Backup is the first solution that combines backup and replication in a single product for fast recovery of your VMware ESX Servers.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.