Topics Related to Your Search
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Compliance Management/ Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
Data Center Management
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Business Process Management (BPM)
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
1 - 25 of 472 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
HIPAA Compliance White Paper
- (Free Research) Data Deposit Box supports HIPAA compliance through automated, continuous off-site dataprotection with on-demand recovery, while ensuring strict data security and confidentiality. Data Deposit Box eliminates the damaging impact of data loss. Read this paper to find out more.
August 02, 2010
by CA Technologies.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery with CA Recovery Management and VMware Infrastructure
- (Free Research) This article will take a look at the different trends that companies are seeing in response to the expansion of IT systems that has emerged in response to the growth of mission critical business processes. Learn how CA Recovery Management and VMware Infrastructure can help you effectively respond to these
challenges and opportunities.
Customer Case Study: Salvation Army
- (Free Research) This case study explores the Wisconsin and Upper Michigan division of The Salvation Army implementing an innovative off-site removable disk drive to fully recover its 500 GB disks to new servers after a water main break flooded the entire data center, destroying several servers, critical data and forcing operations to a contingency facility.
Why Should Companies Take a Closer Look at Business Continuity Planning?
- (Free Research) Over the last 30 years, companies have significantly changed their approach to ensuring that their businesses can continue to run in the event of a catastrophe. Read this white paper to learn how business continuity and disaster recovery solutions can help you to develop a more robust enterprise.
by Hewlett-Packard Limited
HP Business Continuity Consulting: Increase Value While Decreasing Risk
- (Free Research) It's imperative that you're prepared for the possibility of operator errors, component failures, power outages, and even natural disasters or cyber-attacks. Check out this short white paper to explore an approach to business continuity that combines processes, people, and technology to anticipate and plan for any potential disruption.
by Iron Mountain
Developing Effective DR/BC Plans
- (Free Research) This Essential Guide offers a primer on business continuity and risk management. Get exclusive information on tailoring a DR plan to your organization's needs and discover 10 things every IT professional should know about disaster recovery. Read on to make DR planning a priority before it's too late.
Justifying a Computer Incident Response Plan
- (Free Research) This essential resource explores the need for effective incident response in order to reduce the costs of data breaches and mitigate risk. It also outlines best practices for creating an effective Computer Incident Response Plan (CIRP) – read on to learn more now.
Developing Effective DR/BC Plans
- (Free Research) This handbook offers tips on how to develop and implement an effective disaster recovery plan.
Unitrends Backup & Recovery Solutions and Disaster Recovery Best Practices
- (Free Research) This white paper explores a backup and recovery solution that grows with your changing business environment to meet your organization's quick recovery demands. Read on to discover what constitutes a solid disaster recovery solution and find out why one size doesn't fit all when it comes to a disaster recovery strategy.
by Dell and VMware
Disaster Recovery: A CIO’s First Line of Defense
- (Free Research) Access this e-guide for an expert Q&A discussion with independent consultant and auditor, Paul Kirvan, on developing an effective disaster recovery and business continuity plan. In addition, compare the gains and losses for today's DR management.
by Zmanda Inc.
Top 5 Considerations While Setting up Your MySQL Backup
- (Free Research) A well thought through backup plan and configuration will go a long way to ensure that you can recover your database - when a system or user error deletes important data stored in MySQL - without impacting your business.
Business Continuity Management
- (Free Research) This White paper explains the concept of Business Continuity and demonstrates how matrix42 Empirum supports the Business Continuity Strategy in the enterprise.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
5 Steps toward Disaster Preparedness
- (Free Research) For small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), the impacts of a disaster can result in loss of or lack of access to data, applications, and work facilities. This paper explains five key steps to consider when implementing a program for your company.
by Dell, Microsoft and AMD
E-Guide: Planning and Deploying Server Virtualization
- (Free Research) In this Pocket Guide, brought to you by SearchServerVirtualization.com, Dell and VMware, discover the central tasks in the assessment and planning stages of a virtualization project.
Common Disaster Recovery Plan Misconceptions
- (Free Research) Access this white paper to discover the four primary misconceptions regarding disaster recovery (DR) planning and how to correct them. Read on to evaluate and strengthen your DR strategy to minimize risk and ensure that your business continues after disaster strikes.
by HP & Intel®
Offsite Data Centers Key Part of Effective Disaster Recovery Plans
- (Free Research) This e-guide from SearchHealthIT.com explores the importance of an offsite data center in ensuring your best defense against an unforeseen disaster. Read now to learn about the key elements of planning for a disaster, and how to build this planning into your everyday operations and workflow.
by CDW Corporation
Disaster Got You Down?
- (Free Research) The risks attached to not having a BC or DR plan are neither small nor cheap. Every good plan employs certain technologies and methodologies to limit the disruptiveness of an outage. CDW offers storage, power and networking specialists to assist with disaster recovery needs.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.