Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Enterprise Systems Management
1 - 25 of 480 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Efficient Data Recovery Demands a Unified Solution
- (Free Research) An Acronis white paper stating that integrating Disaster Recovery and Data Protection is a practical solution for reducing storage management TCO, improving IT administrator productivity, and increasing the reliability of backup and recovery plans.
by Datalink and NetApp
CitiStreet Enhances Data Recovery Capabilities with Remote
- (Free Research) This case study looks at why Datalink recommended and ultimately implemented Network Appliance Fabric-Attached Storage (FAS) systems with disk-based WORM storage and replication capabilities for CitiStreet's distary recovery needs.
by Dell, Inc.
Dell ProSupport Hard Drive Data Recovery Service
- (Free Research) Dell's Hard Drive Data Recovery Service gives customers of all sizes - from small businesses to large public companies and government agencies - the opportunity to recover data from a failed hard drive.
by VMware and Intel
Presentation Transcript: Backup with VMware Data Recovery
- (Free Research) VMware Data Recovery protects against data loss in your virtual environment by enabling fast backups to disk and, more importantly, fast and complete recovery. Read this transcript of a brief demo and video as Mike Laverick discusses VMware Data Recovery, shows you how to install it, and takes you through the backup and restoration process.
by StoreVault, a Division of NetApp
StoreVault SnapManagers for Microsoft Exchange and SQL
- (Free Research) This paper explains how storage management and data recovery challenges in Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server environments can be elegantly addressed with StoreVault disk-based storage solutions.
by Vision Solutions
Breakthrough Data Recovery for AIX - Vision Solutions
- (Free Research) The purpose of this podcast is to provide a roadmap to the most effective strategy and technology to protect data and provide fast recovery for data which is lost or corrupted due to accident and malicious action.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
A Hack Attack: Six Steps to Recovery
- (Free Research) It’s startling when malware hits your network, or an intruder enters by password cracking. You’ve been hacked—now what? Don’t panic. Read about the six steps that your business can take to respond and protect itself.
4 Keys of a Robust Data Recovery Strategy
- (Free Research) In the aftermath of a disaster, you should be able to take comfort in knowing that your cloud-based data backup system can be safely recovered.
Simplify Remote Office Data Recovery
- (Free Research) This white paper reviews the factors that can make data recovery in remote offices a complicated problem and describes the range of technology options available, explaining the benefits and shortcomings of each in the context of remote offices.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
HP Data Protector - Continuous Data Backup and Protection for Hyper-V and Citrix Xen
- (Free Research) With Hyper-V and Citrix Xen server from HP, you now have the option of loading a backup agent directly on the hosting OS, enabling SAN based backups, and enabling robust disaster recovery by providing the capability to protect and restore an entire VM with crash consistent snapshot based backups at the click of a button.
by Datalink and NetApp
Disk-Based Backup and Recovery: Making Sense of Your Options
- (Free Research) This white paper details four enhanced data recovery (disk-based backup) architectures and provides guidance on how to determine whether or not those architectures would be an overall fit within the IT infrastructure.
by CommVault Systems, Inc.
Smarter Deduplication with CommVault® Simpana® Software
- (Free Research) CommVault® Simpana® software provides a holistic approach to data deduplication. Data deduplication should not be deployed as a band aid or "quick-fix" point product. Read this product overview to learn more about the key benefits and capabilities of this solution.
Analyst Video: The Evolution of Data Protection Licensing
- (Free Research) In this video Jason Buffington, Senior Analyst at ESG, discusses the evolution of data protection licensing. Learn how recovery based licensing could disrupt your current backup operations, regardless of your role in protecting that data.
by Veeam Software
The Expert Guide to VMware Data Protection and Disaster Recovery
- (Free Research) This white paper looks at traditional backup and recovery methods and why they do not work well in virtual environments, as well as the new backup and recovery methods that were developed specifically for virtualization.
by Veeam Software
Planning Considerations for Disk-based VM Backup
- (Free Research) Download this white paper to explore IT expert Bill Kleyman's perspectives on planning for disk-based backup systems, understanding your unique data recovery demands, disk-based backup in distributed data centers and more.
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Suite for Unified Recovery
- (Free Research) Access this data sheet to discover a family of highly scalable data protection software for unified recovery that provides storage and backup administrators with a simplified, alternative method for procuring and deploying throughout the infrastructure the data protection and recovery solutions that meet the needs for their particular environment.
Podcast- Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software with a Licensing Twist
- (Free Research) In this podcast, Michael Lippis from Outlook Series interviews Asigra's Executive Vice President Eran Farajun to discuss how Asigra's fair performance-based pricing model helps enterprises with their backup and recovery challenges by providing immediate and long-term significant cost savings and analytics to improve IT operational efficiencies.
by Double-Take Software
Virtualization Technologies and Their Impact on Disaster Recovery
- (Free Research) Disaster recovery strategies and high availability for virtual environments are critical for business continuity. This paper outlines strategies specific to virtualized servers that ensure failover and mission-critical application availability.
by Symantec Corporation
When Good Backups Go Bad: Data Recovery Failures and What to Do About Them
- (Free Research) In this white paper, you'll learn about some of the most common pitfalls associated with backups and how to avoid them. You'll learn about the repercussions of poor/failed backups, and learn how to establish a backup strategy that can ensure minimal downtime during a disaster. Read on to learn more.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.