Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Data Center Management
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
1 - 25 of 42 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Dell, Inc.
Whitepaper: Dell Storage Selection Guidelines for Oracle Databases
- (Free Research) Dell strives to simplify IT in order to reduce complexity in data centers and has a broad storage product portfolio to meet database customers' needs. These storage selection guidelines will help administrators choose an appropriate storage technology based on their requirements.
May 02, 2011
IBM ProtecTIER Deduplication Solutions
- (Free Research) IBM ProtecTIER Deduplication solutions, featuring revolutionary and patented HyperFactor data deduplication technology, provide enterprise-class performance, scalability, and proven enterprise-level data integrity to meet the disk-based data protection needs of the enterprise data center down to mid-market environments.
May 20, 2011
by ExaGrid Systems, Inc.
ExaGrid: Cost-Effective Disk-Based Backup
- (Free Research) The ExaGrid system is a plug-and-play disk backup appliance that works with existing backup applications. ExaGrid’s patented zone-level deduplication technology minimizes the amount of data to be stored by storing only the unique bytes across backups instead of storing the redundant data. Read on to learn more today!
April 19, 2011
by Hewlett-Packard Company
HP Dynamic Deduplication - achieving a 50:1 ratio
- (Free Research) In 2008, HP introduced two products to the HP StorageWorks D2D Backup System Family. Both feature Dynamic deduplication based on an HP-patented algorithm that packs up to 50 times more backup data into the same disk footprint. This paper explains how Dynamic deduplication works and also establishes how a 50:1 deduplication ratio may be achieved.
March 03, 2009
by Dell India
Inside the Dell Equallogic™ PS Series iSCSI Storage Arrays
- (Free Research) Built on patented peer storage architecture, the Dell EqualLogic PS Series of Internet SCSI (iSCSI) storage arrays offer high performance, reliability, intelligent automation, and seamless virtualization of storage to enable simplified enterprise storage deployment and management, and comprehensive data protection.
July 09, 2008
by Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
Oracle Data Guard with Oracle Database 11g Release 2
- (Free Research) Efficient business operations, high-quality customer service, conformity to government regulations, and safeguarding corporate information assets all require the highest possible level of data protection and data availability.
September 30, 2009
by FalconStor Software
Using FalconStor FDS as a Backup Target for Veritas NetBackup
- (Free Research) This document describes the basic concepts and integration guidelines for FalconStor® File-interface Deduplication System (FDS) in a Veritas NetBackup™ environment. It is intended to provide best practices for configuring all components.
September 10, 2009
by FalconStor Software
Using FalconStor FDS as a Backup Target for EMC NetWorker
- (Free Research) This document describes the basic concepts and integration guidelines for FalconStor FDS in an EMC NetWorker environment. The document is intended to provide an architectural overview of FalconStor FDS being used with EMC NetWorker and the benefits of a combined solution.
August 01, 2009
by Schneider Electric
Guidelines for Specification of Data Center Criticality / Tier Levels
- (Free Research) This paper describes and compares three common methods for specifying data center criticality. Guidance is given on how to choose a criticality by presenting typical levels for various applications and environments. Defensible approaches for specifying data center performance are also discussed.
January 26, 2011
IT Handbook: Cloud Computing Security Up Close
- (Free Research) This IT handbook is designed to help organizations make practical and strategic decisions about their own cloud security. Follow these guidelines to make sure that you've established policies that define data classification categories, data labeling mechanisms and data handling requirements.
by Dantz Development Corporation
Building a Backup Strategy for SMBs
- (Free Research) The guidelines in this white paper can help SMBs establish a reliable backup strategy that protects data and guarantees quick, easy,and accurate restores.
by Hewlett Packard Company and Intel
E-Guide: Evolving and implementing new storage strategies that support virtualization
- (Free Research) Storage managers need to balance the benefits of virtualization against the complexity it brings. Let's take a look at some guidelines for implementing virtualization in your storage infrastructure. Download this guide to learn 4 tips on how to better serve your storage needs.
by Dell Compellent
E-Guide: Decoding DR: Selecting the right vendors and strategy for your implementation
- (Free Research) Disaster recovery (DR) isn’t simple – but it isn’t optional, either. The truth of the matter is that a catastrophe-battered organization without a DR solution in place won’t survive. This e-guide provides straightforward guidelines for choosing vendors, determining must-have components and structuring essential plans for DR.
by Vizioncore Inc.
E-Book: IT Handbook - Backup and Recovery
- (Free Research) Before you begin researching all of the available backup and disaster recovery technologies on the market, get a handle on your business needs. Read this e-book to learn about developing a backup and disaster recovery strategy, implementation guidelines for backup and dr, remote backups, and testing and verifying your backups.
by Quantum Corporation
Get the most out of your data backup tapes: Caring for magnetic media
- (Free Research) Manufacturers have specific instructions for the care of magnetic tape cartridges, which differ from tape technology to tape technology. It's important to follow those instructions in addition to the general suggestions presented here. Read this tutorial now to find out so much more.
UK IT priorities 2012
- (Free Research) This exclusive Computer Weekly research reveals how UK IT departments are prioritising their budgets in 2012, which technologies they are investing in, and the impact of cloud computing, mobile and other disruptive technology on their IT strategies.
Addressing the Problem of Inactive Data Filling Up Expensive Active Disk Silos
- (Free Research) This paper examines how an active archive strategy requires planning and tools, but when done properly it can dramatically reduce the overall costs of managing a growing pool of data. By de-coupling production disk from other tiers of storage, single points of failure are virtually eliminated.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.