Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Data Replication and Mirroring
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Data Center Management
WAN/ LAN Solutions
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
1 - 25 of 490 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by CA Technologies.
SMB Guide to Continuous Operations
- (Free Research) SMBs can’t afford not to have a plan for continuous operations, especially when it comes to the computer systems, applications and data the business depends on to keep going — and growing. This paper highlights some of the issues around implementing SMB business continuity practices and provides guidance on developing an effective BC strategy.
by Marathon Technologies
Protecting Virtual Machines: The "Best of VMworld" Approach
- (Free Research) Protecting virtual machines in this environment is essential but protecting virtual environments from unplanned downtime is a different matter. This white paper explores a completely new approach to availability for virtual machines. Download now.
by Hewlett-Packard Limited
HP Business Continuity Consulting: Increase Value While Decreasing Risk
- (Free Research) It's imperative that you're prepared for the possibility of operator errors, component failures, power outages, and even natural disasters or cyber-attacks. Check out this short white paper to explore an approach to business continuity that combines processes, people, and technology to anticipate and plan for any potential disruption.
by Hewlett Packard Company and Intel
HP StorageWorks tape and disk-to-disk data protection
- (Free Research) HP protects the integrity of your data and helps you regain access to it. We have a range of change-ready, cost-effective, and trusted solutions that provide the appropriate level of protection based on your specific business requirements.
by i365, makers of Evault
Cloud-Connected Backup and Recovery Delivers a Command Performance
- (Free Research) Read this white paper to learn about how cloud-connected solutions are changing the backup and recovery landscape, and how you can participate quickly and easily with a proven solution designed for VARs and service providers.
by Dell, Inc.
Data Deduplication with the PowerVault DL2000 - Powered by CommVault
- (Free Research) IT Departments today are facing an explosion in the amount of data they have to manage, backup and restore. In this videocast, learn how data deduplication can help address the problems of redundant data and reduce storage disk storage requirements.
by Teneros and HP
Presentation Transcript: Learn How to End Email Downtime, Forever!
- (Free Research) Email is the foundation of business communication, so outages can have a dramatic impact on productivity. This webcast transcript showcases a technique to prevent email downtime that's non-invasive, remotely managed 24x7, and eliminates the danger of database corruption.
by Silver Peak
How to Accurately Detect and Correct Packet Loss
- (Free Research) This paper explains how packet loss can be properly measured throughout an enterprise, and what can be done to mitigate its effects in real-time.
by Quest Software, now a part of Dell
Recovery Manager for Active Directory
Quest Recovery Manager for Active Directory offers an easy-to-use solution for fast, granular, online recovery of Active Directory (AD) in the event of inadvertent modification of AD due to software failure or human error.
by CommVault Systems, Inc.
Data Replication: Not Just for DR Anymore
- (Free Research) Read this E-Guide today to learn about developments in data replication that enable users to utilize this technology not only for disaster recovery (DR) purposes, but also in the day-to-day recovery of systems and data.
Implementing Replication: Balancing Cost vs. Convenience
- (Free Research) Access this exclusive disaster recovery handbook about replication for insight from industry pros such as Brien Posey and Paul Kirvan, and learn about replication tools today, asynchronous vs. synchronous replication, and replication for virtual machines. Read on to arm yourself with the replication know-how needed to navigate this space in 2013.
by Overland Storage
An Overview of Data Replication
- (Free Research) There are many forms of data replication, each with its own features, value and shortcomings. This white paper details the types of data replication and alternative data protection options to help you find the right solution for your business a...
by Quantum Corporation
Quantum DXi-Series: Deduplicated Backup and Remote Replication Solutions
- (Free Research) Watch this illuminating video to learn more about data deduplication as well as how the Quantum DXi-Series disk backup and replication solutions leverage data deduplication technology to dramatically shrink your disk requirements and enable remote replication replication as a disaster recovery technique.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
E-Guide: Storage Choices for Virtual Machine Disaster Recovery
- (Free Research) When evaluating storage solutions for DR in a virtual environment, there are several aspects you should consider. In this E-Guide discover several concerns to be aware of when planning for disaster recovery in a virtual server environment.
Storage Magazine April 2009: The State of Replication
- (Free Research) Data replication has taken center stage in hot storage technologies and is a fundamental component of DR and backup and recovery operations. This issue's cover story explores where best to deploy replication: in the array, network or servers. Plus, check out features on power-smart disk systems, value-based data protection, deduplication...
by Dell, Inc.
Maximizing replication efficiency in Oracle environments
- (Free Research) In Oracle® database environments, Dell/EMC storage technologies help simplify and enhance the time-consuming replication process while enabling application-level consistency and recovery to previous points in time.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.