Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Enterprise Systems Management
Data Center Management
1 - 25 of 386 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Sherpa Software
Archive Attender™ for Exchange - Affordable Email Archiving
Archive Attender is a solution designed to move or copy messages from mailboxes, PST files and public folders. Administrators search indexed archives and view reports for storage and compliance. No SQL database or proprietary hardware required. Offers flexible archiving architecture. Free Trial available.
Acronis vmProtect 6
- (Free Research) Built specifically for VMware vSphere™, Acronis® vmProtect™ 6 provides all the features you need in an extremely easy-to-use solution that can be deployed in minutes so you can start to perform your backup and recovery tasks.
December 14, 2011
by Hewlett-Packard Limited
Datacenter flood recovery in 1 hour 19 min through Cloud DR
- (Free Research) Unexpected disasters can strike data centers at a moment's notice resulting in downtime and potentially data loss. Access this video guide to get a step by step explanation of how HP's cloud continuity solution can respond to a data center disaster and recover IT environments with minimal damage.
by Quest Software, now a part of Dell
Recovery Manager for SharePoint
Recovery Manager for SharePoint is an enterprise recovery solution that provides emergency access to all SharePoint content all the time. With Recovery Manager, any recovered content can be restored to any SharePoint instance or saved to a file system. Get your business-critical data back online before the entire server farm comes back.
by Ontrack® PowerControls™ by Kroll Ontrack
Ontrack® PowerControls™ 6.0
- (Free Research) Ontrack® PowerControls™ saves time and costs to search, recover, restore and manage data in Microsoft® Exchange and Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server environments. It’s easy and offers granular level management to produce quick, relevant results.
by Double-Take Software
Eliminate Tape Restores with TimeData CDP
- (Free Research) Download this free whitepaper to discover new CDP software that provides a simple and cost-effective way to recover data to any point in time and resume workflow without the pain of recovering from tape.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
HP Data Protector - Faster recovery—less complexity, cost and risk
- (Free Research) HP Data Protector software provides continuous and transparent backup of business files stored on PC hard drives - whether they are connected to the network or not. It reduces the significant cost and productivity impact of recovering from data loss incidents by enabling users to rapidly restore files without needing IT assistance.
by Symantec Corporation
Best Practice for NDMP Backup Veritas NetBackup
- (Free Research) Customers are confronting the confusing number of options and configurations when it comes to backing up and restoring their network attached storage servers. This paper addresses this by describing the best practices for protecting and recovering NAS devices utilizing the Network Data Management Protocol.
by CA ARCserve
CA ARCserve® D2D Evaluation Software
- (Free Research) CA ARCserve D2D is a new disk-based backup product designed to provide the perfect combination of fast, simple and reliable protection and recovery for all of your business information. Download now to see for yourself.
by StorageCraft Technology Corporation
Data Protection and Backup: Questions to Consider When Creating Your Disaster Recovery Plan
- (Free Research) When it comes to data protection and recovery, many businesses are not as safe as they believe. The first thing that comes to mind when considering a disaster recovery plan, by the average consumer and corporate technology professionals alike, is a backup of critical files. This white paper will answer important questions on backups and recovery.
by AppAssure Software, Inc.
The Definitive Guide to Windows Application Server and Backup 2.0 - Chapter 3: Whole Server Backups
- (Free Research) Ready to start ensuring solid backups in your environment, the Backup 2.0 way? That's what this chapter is all about, and what I call "whole server backups" is definitely the right place to begin. In this chapter, we'll discuss all the most common types of servers, what their native solutions look like, and assemble a Backup 2.0 wishlist.
by Symantec Corporation
Law & The Data Explosion
- (Free Research) This white paper explores the relationship between developments in the way the legal profession locates, identifies and recovers today's new breed of digital evidence, and the ever-growing amounts of data organizations are expected to store. Read now to learn more.
by EMC Corporation
EMC Virtual Infrastructure Data Protection
EMC Virtual Infrastructure Data Protection solutions guard your virtual infrastructure applications and data from downtime and provide the availability you expect for critical workloads. It combins backup and recovery technologies with VMware server virtualization.
by Ontrack® PowerControls™ by Kroll Ontrack
E-mail Recovery, Restoration, Search & Analysis
- (Free Research) Ontrack® PowerControls is a simple yet powerful tool for copying, searching, recovering and analyzing mailbox items directly from Microsoft Exchange Server backups and Information Store files and even from your live Exchange server.
Customer Case Study: Salvation Army
- (Free Research) This case study explores the Wisconsin and Upper Michigan division of The Salvation Army implementing an innovative off-site removable disk drive to fully recover its 500 GB disks to new servers after a water main break flooded the entire data center, destroying several servers, critical data and forcing operations to a contingency facility.
by Dell, Inc.
Dell ProSupport Hard Drive Data Recovery Service
- (Free Research) Dell's Hard Drive Data Recovery Service gives customers of all sizes - from small businesses to large public companies and government agencies - the opportunity to recover data from a failed hard drive.
by i365, makers of Evault
Five Cost-Effective Ways to Enable Fast Recovery
- (Free Research) If you experience data or system loss, how quickly can you recover and get back to business? This white paper reviews options for a multifaceted recovery strategy, ensuring that your key systems are protected with maximum efficiency at minimal cost.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.