Topics Related to Your Search
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Data Center Management
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Data Replication and Mirroring
1 - 25 of 444 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by AppAssure Software, Inc.
Replay 4 Backup and Disaster Recovery Software for Windows Application Servers
- (Free Research) Replay 4 completely eliminates backup windows by taking continuous snapshots of your Windows application servers, with just a 1-2% performance hit. Recover from any server outage in 15 minutes or less and use 80% less storage space for your backups.
August 19, 2010
Essential Guide to Disaster Recovery
- (Free Research) With the mushrooming of disaster recovery technology in the past few years, your excuses for not having a DR plan are falling away. Use this Essential Guide to learn how to take advantage of new technologies that make the disaster recovery provision and planning process easier than it’s ever been.
February 07, 2012
by Double-Take Software UK
A Practical Guide to Disaster Recovery Planning: The Basics to Getting Started
- (Free Research) This paper is intended to help simplify the process of starting a disaster recovery plan so as not to be so overwhelming. Through some basic steps, businesses can better protect themselves against data loss while working toward a more complete business continuity plan.
December 01, 2006
Agentless Architecture: Agentless Backup is Not a Myth
- (Free Research) Agentless backup is NOT a myth. The Asigra solution is proof because it requires no agents, which inherently makes it easier to install and support than legacy backup and recovery solutions. This paper serves as an introduction to Asigra's Hybrid Cloud Backup and Recovery Software.
April 20, 2009
Agentless Architecture. Agentless Backup is Not A Myth
- (Free Research) Backup and recovery software typically requires agents that are installed onto the host servers that a system administrator wants to back up. The Asigra solution requires no agents, which inherently makes it easier to install and support than legacy backup and recovery solutions. Read this whitepaper to learn more!
August 24, 2010
by Vision Solutions
Disaster Recovery Planning with Virtualization Technologies
- (Free Research) Business continuity is not just a good business practice - it can mean success or failure if data and applications on a production server are lost. Read this white paper which examines Double-Take Software and their innovative approach to business continuity - one that goes beyond just recovery.
May 27, 2010
by CA Technologies.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery with CA Recovery Management and VMware Infrastructure
- (Free Research) This article will take a look at the different trends that companies are seeing in response to the expansion of IT systems that has emerged in response to the growth of mission critical business processes. Learn how CA Recovery Management and VMware Infrastructure can help you effectively respond to these
challenges and opportunities.
by CommVault Systems, Inc.
Analyst Report: IDC Product Flash - IntelliSnap Recovery Manager
- (Free Research) This white paper examines the latest features and benefits of CommVault's IntelliSnap and IntelliSnap Recovery Manager to help you determine if this heterogeneous snapshot-based recovery strategy is worth the investment for your organization.
by Dell | EqualLogic
Prescription for Growth
- (Free Research) Dell storage helped Navicure reduce disaster recovery site deployment time by 75 percent and automated the planning, testing, and deployment of a disaster recovery solution using VMware® SRM software and Dell EqualLogic SRM Adapters.
by Excel Meridian Data, Inc.
Disaster Recovery: Identify Data Value for a Targeted DR Solution
- (Free Research) The StorTrends© line of storage products from American Megatrends offers a wide variety of DR solutions in its StorTrends storage server appliances including remote, real-time replication, and D2D2T Backup.
by CommVault Systems, Inc.
CommVault® Simpana® Backup and Recovery for Enterprise Deployments
- (Free Research) CommVault® Simpana® Backup and Recovery software delivers what you need: reliable data protection, multiple recovery options and sophisticated data retention capabilities, allowing maximum return on investment.
by Double-Take Software
Virtualization Technologies and Their Impact On Disaster Recovery Planning
- (Free Research) The need to protect these virtualized systems is paramount and in situations where companies are looking to reduce the costs associated with disaster recovery planning, virtualization can enable easier recovery without a great deal of additional cost. Read this white paper for more information from Double-Take Software.
by FalconStor Software
Merging Backup and Disaster Recovery (DR) Processes
- (Free Research) This paper describes how continuous data protection (CDP) technology can bridge various DR methodologies to help organizations overcome the challenges of tape and achieve maximum benefits from their IT investments.
by AppAssure Software, Inc.
e-Guide: Windows Server Disaster Recovery - Planning for the Worst
- (Free Research) The impact of natural, random and man-made disasters on Windows Server applications, especially email, and their subsequent disruption can cripple an organization. This white paper offers advice for protecting your existing Windows Server infrastructure from disruptive application outages.
by Overland Storage
Developing a disaster recovery plan for virtual machines
- (Free Research) Virtual machine (VM) disaster recovery (DR) is a multifaceted activity that fails over a VM from a primary site to a remote location. There are a few approaches to facilitating disaster recovery in a virtual machine environment. Learn about look at the various approaches to virtual machine disaster recovery in this tutorial.
by Hitachi Data Systems
E-Guide: Developing a Disaster Recovery Plan for Virtual Machines
- (Free Research) Virtual machine disaster recovery is a multifaceted activity that fails over a VM from a primary site to a remote location. Check out this e-guide to learn about the various approaches to virtual machine disaster recovery.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.